Dedicated Business Park
Dedicated Business Park for New Facilities
The July 22nd Business Park was developed by GIEPA as the country’s first export processing zone and is an ideal for investors seeking to establish new manufacturing operations.
Located at the Banjul International Airport in Yundum and in one of the fastest growing areas of the country, this strategic location is comprised of 168-hectares of land. The July 22nd Business Park offers opportunities through private sector participation for the development of commercial office space, industrial complex, hotels and resorts, and manufacturing operations.
Investors are also eligible for a variety of tax and tariff incentives.
Current facilities at the Business Park include:
- Electricity-1-2MW powering generator
- Industrial water connection
- Telecommunication & waste management services infrastructure
- Fuel depot
- Access roads
- Customs house
- Security fence
- Attractive landscaping and natural environment
Business activities to be pursued at the Business Park include:
- Manufacturing and processing
- Assembling, bulk breaking
- Labelling, packaging and repackaging
- Information, communication and technology activities
- Financial and offshore services